Wednesday 30 September 2015

Internal Screaming and can't wait to get started

I told myself I was only going to post once a week so I didn't run out of steam, but this is just too important. Still, the principle applies, so this is going to be short and unofficial.

I just got elected onto the LY Campaigns Committee!! I know what you're thinking, it's just the committee. First of all, this is a big deal for me. I only joined four months ago. At Scottish Conference next month I'll still be a New Member and it means a lot that people trust me after what is a relatively short space of time.

Secondly, this may not be a big deal now, but I am going to make it one. By the time I am finished with this position, it is going to be something to get excited about.

Lastly, I hope that this isn't my peak. I hope that this election will be the first step in me helping the Liberal Democrats achieve stuff...nothing specific...just stuff. I'd love to kick some SNP butt if that's a possibility :P

So I might use this blog for campaigns committee stuff, or start a new one with the other campaigns committee member. Either way...watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment